How do I know if I am a Member?
Simply sign in to your account here and make sure you have opted in to our news and offers email communications. Let us know your interests so we can send you more relevant updates, offers and information.
I want to be a Member but I don’t want to receive emails – is that possible?
Unfortunately not. In order to hear about Member offers and benefits, you must be subscribed to our emails.
The event/class I want to book in for appears to be sold out.
Check you are logged in first, and if it still says sold out then there are unfortunately no more places available. You could put your name down on our waiting list. Please contact Olivia for events and Helen for classes.
I can’t log in to my SB account/I need to reset my password.
Please make sure that you are entering your email address and password correctly and with no spaces. Our passwords are case sensitive.
If you need to reset your password, then we suggest the following steps:
- Go to https://basket.scottishballet.co.uk/account/login and type in your email address, then leave the password box blank and click ‘forgotten/generate password’.
- This will send you an automatic email with a link to click that will let you re-set your password on our website.
- Follow the prompts to reset your password.
Please note, your password must be at least 6 characters long, and have one uppercase letter, one number, and one punctuation mark (special character). Your password won’t work if it has a space or underscore in it.
I want to upgrade my free membership to become a Friend. How do I do this?
We’d be delighted to be Friends! You can upgrade here or by calling Olivia Calder on 0141 331 6291.
How do I change my email address, contact details or preferences?
You can change these details by logging into your account and changing them in the contact details section of your account page.
Please note that you must include County when filling out your address, otherwise you may receive an error message.
How do I book your online ballet classes?
Classes are sold by term and we will advertise the next on-sale date in advance here. You need to become a Member to book most of these classes. When classes go on sale, members will be emailed a link to book the classes available.
Our Friends receive priority booking for our ballet classes and are able to book these ahead of free Members.
Do I need to become a free Member to book health classes?
No, you don’t need to become a free Member to book our health classes. You can discover more about our health classes here.
Can I book events/classes for my pals?
No, you can only book events and classes for yourself. If someone you know would also like to book, they will need to also become Free Members.
I’m having problems making a donation.
We are sorry to hear this! Please contact Olivia Calder on 0141 331 6290. Please note that at present we are unable to take Amex payments but we are hoping to have this rectified in 2021.
What are the differences between a Free Membership and a Friends Membership?
Free Members receive:
- Exclusive access to our online ballet classes, catering for all abilities and taught by professionals including Scottish Ballet dancers*
- Access to exclusive films and online events that bring you closer to the company*
- Regular email updates to keep you in the loop with our latest news, films, competitions and special offers
- Digital subscription to Backstage, our company magazine full of special features and interviews
- Perks from our pals – from local to legendary, we partner with companies that reflect our adventurous spirit. They’re generous too, so expect offers just for you.
- *There may be wee charges for events and classes
Our Friends receive the above, plus:
- Priority booking for our national tours and online ballet classes
- First look at exclusive films and online content
- Exclusive events at our home in Tramway, at your local theatre and online
- Personalised email updates with recommendations from our dancers
- A physical copy of Backstage delivered to your door twice a year
- Young Friends receive a tour poster signed by our dancers for their birthday
I signed up to become a Free Member but I’m not receiving any emails from Scottish Ballet.
Please check your spam/junk folders. If you can’t find our emails there, contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate this further.
How do I cancel my free membership?
You can cancel your free membership by unsubscribing from any email you receive from Scottish Ballet or by going to your account and updating your preferences to not receive emails from us.