Online Survey Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to people aged 18 and over only who provided their email address after completing the online survey. No purchase is necessary.
2. The deadline for receiving entries to the prize draw is 26th September 2016 at midnight (GMT). Entries will not be accepted after this time.
3. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The prize consists of an Amazon or Marks and Spencer voucher worth £50
5. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 10th October 2016.
6. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
7. Scottish Ballet and Frankly, Green + Webb Ltd cannot take any responsibility for any technical failure or malfunction, including but not limited to any affecting postal services, internet servers or email systems, which may result in any entry being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
8. By entering the prize draw, entrants warrant that they have legal capacity to enter the competition.
9. The winner will be contacted after the closing date by a member of Frankly, Green + Webb Ltd by email.
10. If the winning entrant cannot be contacted by 31st October 2016 at midnight (GMT), Frankly, Green + Webb Ltd reserves the right to select a new winner.
11. This competition is not open to Scottish Ballet employees, anyone closely related to an employee, or associated companies including Frankly, Green + Webb Ltd or anyone who has been involved in the administration of this prize draw
12. Multiple entries from the same person will not be accepted
13. Scottish Ballet and its partners do not take responsibility for any additional expenses incurred for this prize draw. Any cost not explicitly mentioned in the terms and conditions is not covered
14. Scottish Ballet reserves the right to cancel this draw at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise that are outside its control
15. Scottish Ballet reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any stage, including changing or substituting the prize
16. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law.