We are excited to welcome you to Moving Minds very soon!
Doors will open at 8.30am. We will kick off in-person proceedings each morning at 8.45am sharp with optional yoga or movement sessions which we hope will take place in The Hidden Gardens. However, bearing Glasgow weather in mind please bring something cosy to wrap up, and be prepared to move inside if required!
Click here to find us - map and address. Scottish Ballet is accessible from city centre by bus and train (one stop from Central Station). Please plan your travel in advance and note the nearest train station is stair access only.
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing that you can move in.
- Sessions will take place in professional dance studios, so you will be asked to remove outdoor footwear - please bring some comfy socks!
- Lunch is included, and we will have a tea/coffee refreshment break. All catering is vegan/vegetarian. Please let us know any allergies or requirements here.
- There will be space to store baggage and change clothing if required.
- Optional acitvities will include yoga and audio walks, yoga mats and headphones will be provided however feel free to bring your own.
All delegates (Wed & Thur) are welcome to join us for the Moving Minds social/networking events in the evenings:
6.30-7.30pm Networking Event - Civic Reception by Glasgow's Lord Provost (The Merchants House of Glasgow)
7.45pm - 11pm Dinner & Dancing - Ceilidh Evening (Sloan's Glasgow)
5.15-5.45pm Canapé Reception/Networking
5.45-6.30pm Lost Tones Collective Performance (Intercultural Youth Scotland)
Please RSVP to this address: email@example.com