New dance classes for people living with Multiple Sclerosis.
We are delighted to announce the expansion of our dance health programme with a new class - Elevate.
This pilot programme aims to improve the physical, mental and social wellbeing of people living with Multiple Sclerosis.
Could this help you, or someone you know?
Come and enjoy dance. These fun classes are a chance for you to explore your creativity, expression, musicality, fluidity, balance and posture. Our highly experienced dance health team will support you, and you are welcome to bring a friend, partner or carer to join in too. Participants can take part seated or standing.
Orkney Intensive Week
In partnership with the MS Society, NHS Orkney and The Pickaquoy Centre, we are holding our new classes in Orkney for a week from the 16 - 20 September. These fun classes are a change for you to explore your creativity, expression, musicality, fluidity, balance and posture.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Relaxed and informal
- Friendly and fun
- Learn new skills and make new friends
- Classes led by experienced dance health artists and accompanied by live music
- Followed by a social cafe, giving you time to chat over tea and biscuits
- Please wear comfortable clothing you can move in
- All levels and abilities welcome
- Classes are held in Scottish Ballet's studios at Tramway, Glasgow
- Fully accessible, lift access
- Self-contained studio and changing facilities
- On street parking nearby - Please contact a staff member if you would like to use guaranteed paid parking
This pilot programme is free.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.