Now you’ve watched our dance we would like to invite you to make a short dance of your own - this is your chance to get creative!
Creative Task Instructions:
- Watch the dance film as many times as you like to learn the movement
- You can dance exactly what we’ve taught you, or rearrange the steps, putting them in any order you like
- You may wish to make a new dance using movements of your own
- Film your dance which should last no longer than 20 seconds
- Send your film to us at Scottish Ballet via the submit button on this page
We hope you enjoy dancing and we look forward to seeing your film!
Deadline for submissions: Monday 22 February 2021
Please submit your finished film here.
Disclaimer: While Scottish Ballet Health endeavours to include an excerpt from each appropriate dance, poem or story submitted, we cannot guarantee this will always be possible.