We're delighted to announce a new Dance for Parkinson's Scotland (DfPS) Facebook page, created for people involved in the Dance for Parkinson’s Scotland classes to connect and socialise during these challenging times.
Scottish Ballet currently offers a live Digital DfPS class on Monday mornings. In partnership with Dance Base, participants will now have access to classes on Facebook five days per week!
Classes will be posted in the group Monday - Friday at 11:30 am BST from the following hubs:
- Monday - Glasgow Hub: Scottish Ballet (Live Class)
- Tuesday - Perth Hub: Horsecross Arts
- Wednesday- Edinburgh Hub: Dance Base
- Thursday - Peebles Hub: Eastgate Theatre & Arts Centre
- Friday - Stirling Hub: Macrobert Arts Centre
These classes will be permanently available on the Facebook Page, to be enjoyed by participants at any time.