What we’re looking for
We are looking for someone who is an experienced HR generalist for a unique opportunity to join our fast-paced People & Wellbeing team to support us in driving people and wellbeing objectives for Scotland’s national dance company.
In a nutshell, if you have these attributes, we want to hear from you:
- A broad and comprehensive understanding of delivering all aspects of HR services including HR Operations; HR Policies; Resourcing; L&D and Employee Wellbeing;
- A track record in establishing and maintaining strong and effective relationships delivering commercial, innovative people and wellbeing solutions;
- Ability to influence, engage, collaborate, and negotiate with all levels across the business.
What you need to know
Our vacancy is for a People & Wellbeing Manager.
It’s a permanent role.
- The role is full-time, around 35 hours per week. Hours can be flexible;
- The role is ideally based primarily in our Glasgow HQ, but some remote working is possible.
- Salary is up to £30,000 per year;
- We offer great benefits including a competitive pension package, life assurance, 25 days of annual leave (plus an additional 9 Scottish public holidays), retailer discounts and a cycle to work scheme.
Who we are
Scotland’s national dance company. We’re based in Glasgow and perform on stage and screen, nationally and internationally, promoting Scotland’s pioneering spirit far and wide. As well as bold new versions of the classics and ground-breaking commissions, Scottish Ballet runs an extensive community engagement programme fostering wellbeing and encouraging creativity through dance. Find out more about us here.
Scottish Ballet welcomes applications from all communities and backgrounds; building a diverse workforce that reflects the people of Scotland.
About the role
This role is in the People & Wellbeing team and reports to the Strategic People Partner. The main responsibilities are:
- Delivering a wide range of HR Services that underpin the delivery of the SB People Plan & Priorities;
- Providing first point of contact support to the SB business on all people issues;
- Leading and developing the People &Wellbeing team to optimise performance of the function;
- Supporting leaders on people-related matters, providing one to one coaching and management training as appropriate.
How to apply
Tell us why you want this job and why you think you’d be brilliant at it. Along with this cover letter, we’ll need your CV detailing any relevant skills, qualifications, or experience, plus the details of two professional referees (who will only be contacted if you are offered the position).
Send these to email@example.com by 26 October 2021 at 5pm.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Charlene on 0141 3316250 or on the email address above.