What we’re looking for
Are you interested in a holistic approach to health and wellbeing, and want to help make a difference? Are you creative and pro-active with a background in health & social care? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to join our fast-paced Scottish Ballet Health team, to support us in promoting Scotland’s National Dance Company and our exciting health programmes.
Scottish Ballet welcomes applications from all communities and backgrounds, building a diverse workforce that reflects the people of Scotland.
What you need to know
Our vacancy is for a Health Partnerships Manager to lead and facilitate a collaborative approach to strategic interventions and discussions; co-creating pathways for Scottish Ballet’s neurological programmes to expand into diverse mainstream health & social care settings. The position works closely with Scottish Ballet and the Health & Social Care Alliance Scotland (the ALLIANCE).
In a nutshell, we want to hear from you if you:
- Have great knowledge and sensitivity to the rapidly changing health & social care landscape.
- Have experience of conceiving and delivering a range of health & social care initiatives in community, professional, or formal education settings.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish excellent working relationships across the health & social care system.
About the role
This role is based in the dance health team, reporting into the Senior Dance Health Manager.
- It’s a fixed-term role (2 years)
- Salary is £28,895 - £31,500 per year pro-rata (DOE)
- The role is part-time, 21 hours per week.
- The role will be based in SB HQ and the ALLIANCE offices in Glasgow, with some travel required.
- We offer great benefits including a competitive pension package, life assurance, 25 days of annual leave (plus an additional 9 Scottish public holidays), retailer discounts and a Cycle to Work scheme.
Who we are
Scotland’s national dance company. Based in Glasgow, the Company tours extensively (nationally & internationally) promoting Scotland’s pioneering spirit far and wide. As well as bold new versions of the classics and ground-breaking commissions for both stage and screen, Scottish Ballet runs a world-leading community engagement programme fostering wellbeing and encouraging creativity through dance. Find out more about us here.
How to apply
Tell us why you want this job and why you think you’d be brilliant at it.
Along with this cover letter, we’ll need your CV detailing any relevant skills, qualifications, or experience, plus the details of two professional or academic referees who will only be contacted if you are offered the position.
Send these to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Sunday 05 June 2022. Interviews will take place in the week commencing 13 June 2022.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Erin Feeney, People & Technical Administrator at the above email address.