What we’re looking for
Any and all experience you can bring to this role, whether that’s volunteering, lived experience, work experience or in academic environments is valuable. No matter your experience level or qualifications, we want to hear from you if you think the job’s right for you.
We especially welcome applications from the LGBTQ+ community, disabled people, Black, Brown and Asian people, and people from Gypsy, Roma & Traveller communities.
In a nutshell, this role is best suited to someone who has:
- working knowledge of Tessitura or another comparable ticketing/CRM system;
- experience in data and trend analysis and the ability to distil complex information;
- a good understanding of current data protection legislation in the UK;
- the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and partners.
What you need to know
We are seeking a Database Coordinator to look after the data in our CRM system (Tessitura) and deliver ticketing solutions and support to our public-facing teams.
- it’s a fixed-term role for 12 months. This is because we’re going through a lot of changes in this area and want to be flexible about the future development of roles, but there is potential that this could be extended and/or become a permanent role;
- the role is full-time, around 35 hours per week. Hours can be flexible;
- the role can be based anywhere, as long as able to attend (virtual) meetings within GMT working hours;
- salary is £25,000 per year;
- we offer great benefits including a competitive pension package, life assurance, 25 days annual leave (plus an additional 8 Scottish public holidays), retailer discounts and a cycle to work scheme.
Who we are
Scottish Ballet, Scotland’s national dance company for over 50 years. Based in Glasgow, we perform regularly across Scotland, throughout the UK and internationally – promoting Scotland’s pioneering spirit far and wide. Under CEO/Artistic Director Christopher Hampson, Scottish Ballet presents bold, adventurous performances rooted in strong classical technique, usually accompanied by the Scottish Ballet Orchestra. The company’s broad repertoire includes new versions of the classics and ground-breaking commissions, both on stage and screen. We also run an extensive engagement programme, tailored to the needs of diverse communities, promoting confidence, fostering wellbeing, and encouraging creativity through dance.
About the role
This role is based in the Brand, Audience & Digital team (click here to check out our team) and reports into the Membership & CRM Manager. The main responsibilities are:
- to regularly review policies, processes and guidelines for all CRM set-ups, data entry and transactions;
- to ensure the database is accurate and up to date and that all data handling is compliant with relevant legislation;
- to assist with the creation and maintenance of Tessitura Analytics dashboards and reports, and provide analysis to support data-influenced decision making;
- to establish best practice for effective uses of customer data, troubleshooting and resolving any issues with effective and timely solutions.
How to apply
Tell us why you want this job and why you think you’d be brilliant at it. Along with this cover letter, we’ll need your CV detailing any relevant skills, qualifications or experience, plus the details of two professional referees (who will only be contacted if you are offered the position).
Send these to email@example.com by 14 June 2021 at 10am.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Charlene on 0141 331 620 or on the email address above.