Classes Programme: April-June 2012
Download the class brochure: Classes brochure spring 2012 (2.45 MB)
Booking for the spring term will open at 10am on Monday 26 March, and the term will begin on Mon 16 April except for Small Steps, Wee Mice and Regenerate, which will start w/c 23 April. This term, we will also be running an additional Wee Mice session on Saturday mornings.
Classes for this term will be available to book online.
· All of our adult classes are held in Scottish Ballet's Education Studio and are for a maximum of 14 participants.
· Only Advanced Ballet and Creative Adult Ballet Workshops are drop-in classes. The cost per week is £8 (£6 concessions)
If you are unsure which class level is for you, or if you have any questions about these classes, please contact Helen Coughtrie, Education Projects Administrator, on email@example.com or by phoning 0141 331 2931.
To book for courses or, on a weekly basis for drop-in classes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check the individual class information page for exact details and prices.
Payment for courses
Please note full payment must be made at the time of booking. We can no longer hold places for people on courses. Payment can be made by:
- Credit/Debit card: call 0141 331 6297 with your card details. Please note a £1 booking fee applies, and that we cannot accept American Express.
- Cheque: Please make cheques payable to Scottish Ballet.
Drop-In classes: The demand on class places has been high so to avoid disappointment, please book in advance.
You can reserve your place by emailing email@example.com or calling 0141 331 6297 and leaving your name, telephone number and the name/day of the class you would like to attend.
Classes can be booked weekly i.e. to reserve a place in the Monday class; you can book from 9am on the previous Tuesday. If you would like to drop-in, you can still do so if places remain, but you will need to book in advance to absolutely guarantee your place.
If for any reason you are unable to attend a booked class, please cancel your place by calling 0141 331 6297 so the place can be used by someone else.
What to wear
· All classes: loose comfortable clothing
· Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced, Refreshers and Regenerate: soft soled dance shoes